Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘PharmaClinix® Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PharmaClinix®, Unit 3 & 4 Issigonis House, Cowley Road, W3 7UN. Our company registration number is 05339739 registered in London. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PharmaClinix® Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PharmaClinix® Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PharmaClinix® Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept Visa credit and debit cards / Mastercard / Switch / Solo and Maestro / Paypal / Google Checkout. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, or over the Internet.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
PharmaClinix® 100% Money Back Guarantee
The offer is made without prejudice and in good faith. The offer is only confirmed for an individual purchaser after consultation and agreement by one of our accredited advisors or therapists.
PharmaClinix® - The purchase should be for the complete specific Anti-ageing and Lightenex programme. No other combination of products will normally result in confirmation of the offer unless pre-approved by our advisors or therapists during the consultation.
A refund can be requested within seven days of purchasing the product. This is a gesture that is extended unconditionally and without prejudice by PharmaClinix®.
It is critical to build up levels of the active ingredients in the skin to achieve results.
Missing applications can lead to a failure in achieving effective levels. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and any unfinished product returned.
Once confirmed your refund will be credited to your payment card or a cheque sent to the address on the original invoice. The refund will be for the full value of the set. Postage and packing costs will not be refunded. PharmaClinix® advisors will be sole arbiters of this guarantee and refunds will not be unreasonably withheld.
Participants on agreeing to take part in this offer; agree to be bound by the decision of the advisors on suitability for the guarantee and that the purchaser has a valid claim for a refund.
If refused a refund the purchaser agrees that they have no right of appeal and that the advisor is fully within their rights to decline or nullify the guarantee. This offer can be withdrawn or with held without notice and at any time.
The products can only be returned within seven days of purchase. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and any unfinished product returned.
Once confirmed your refund will be credited to your payment card or a cheque sent to the address on the original invoice. The refund will be for the full value of the set. Postage and packing costs will not be refunded.
PharmaClinix® advisors will be sole arbiters of this guarantee and refunds will not be unreasonably withheld. Participants on agreeing to take part in this offer; agree to be bound by the decision of the advisors on suitability for the guarantee and that the purchaser has a valid claim for a refund. If refused a refund the purchaser agrees that they have no right of appeal and that the advisor is fully within their rights to decline or nullify the guarantee.
This offer can be withdrawn or with held without notice and at any time.
Refunds and returns on offers / gift sets are only accepted if the complete gift set /offer is returned to us with in 7 days from the purchase.
Shipping And Handling
We deliver to the UK, EU and Asia and elsewhere by exception. Any problem with orders then please phone our order line where we can arrange for an alternative supply route via a local distributor.
We aim to process your order within a day. We will normally send your order to you in 7 business days, however please allow 28 days.
If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com, alternatively, you can call on 0208 749 9118 (International +44 (0) 208 749 9118) or write to us at:
PharmaClinix®, Unit 3 & 4 Issigonis House, Cowley Road, London. W3 7UN